Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Lullaby

I'm just making sure you did know, before you start making opinions about it already.

Then again, doesn't opinions pretty much control everything?

Opinions are freedom to one's mind. Everyone's mind for that matter. Even yours.

An example; you might like a certain band for a reason. And someone says there worse than the band they like. That's called an opinion. But you'd know that of course…

And some people add reasons why the band is better than the other, thinking that it's fact and not of an opinion. But really there's no damn difference,

It's still an opinion, just a much larger one. But you can always never care what people think about, I opinionated that. I guess people had something to say about certain things and people think differently, guess they just called it an opinion.

There's also another kinda opinion thing. Judgement.

There's always judging there and judging here. Like people judge people.

The way they talk, fuck, look, whatever you can think of,

It's been judged. Is that also an opinion, judgement?

I bet you judge people too. Come on, you must of once, no denying it people!

Hell, I judge people, cause they judge me. It's a never-ending debate of who's

Better than who. And the real answer to this all is nobody.

Nobody's perfect, or non-judge-able. And nobody knows who started it

Nor do they care.

I really do wish opinions were non-existent and everybody gets a fair share

But that's also an opinion. But a decent opinion at least.

What I'm getting at is that opinions are almost apart of life. There's good and bad sides to it. Good: Where they agree and Bad: Where they don't.

Take my advice: Don't choose any of those sides. Have your own side and stick to it.

Sooner or later, the mourning shines, you have your own rights on that day,

And the destiny you were given will always wait for you when you awake.

But is an advice also an opinion? Is destiny real? Do we really have our own rights? Will we see ever wake up to that mourning glory?

That's for you too decide.

I think were all gonna be Alright…

No comments:

Post a Comment